FFP 32 - The Power of Writing with Kent SandersOct 05, 2021
Kent Sanders is a former college professor turned ghostwriter and writing coach. Kent believes nothing is more powerful than a written story and that books are one of the few forms of magic we have left.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why it’s important to help others with writing and storytelling
- Why storytelling is vital and how it’s the way God communicates with us
- How to get started writing on a blank page
- Why you shouldn’t be apologetic in your ask and be bold instead
- What works vs. what doesn’t work while fundraising
Kent has a lot of great information to share but one thing he stresses is joining a community. Find people who want to help you accomplish your goal and regularly meet with them. Whether it’s in person or in an online group, a community will help you not feel alone in your journey.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.