FFP 69 - The Four Tendencies by Gretchen RubinMay 17, 2023
Have you ever wondered...
- Why can other people rely on me, but I can’t rely on myself?
- Why does it seem like I resist doing things I want to do?
- Why can’t other people accept that I find comfort and freedom in my routines?
- Why doesn’t everyone do the things they say they are going to do like I do?
- Why do I struggle to make decisions, often becoming overwhelmed by analysis paralysis?
- Why can’t I make time for myself and the habits I know would make me happier and healthier?
Today's episode will give you a better understanding of why you may make the decision you make. We're diving into The Four Tendencies, a book by New York Times Best Selling author, Grechen Rubin.
In this episode you'll hear:
- What are the four tendencies
- What tendency do I lean towards
- How do I use this information to meet my own expectations and the expectations of others.
- How do I become a better fundraiser once I know my tendency
- and more!
If you're interested in taking Gretchen's quiz to determine your tendency, go here.
If you enjoy the show, please share it with a friend, and consider a special gift to fullyfundedacademy.com/give.
For more information about Fully Funded Academy, go to fullyfundedacademy.com.
Download our free support raising roadmap here.
To submit a question to the podcast, go to fullyfundedacademy.com/podcast.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.