FFP 71 - How to Bring the Entrepreneurial Spirit to Missions with Ryan SteuerAug 08, 2023
Today we’re talking all about how to bring the entrepreneurial spirit to missions with our special guest, Ryan Steuer.
Ryan is the founder of Magnify Missions, an organization focused on combating the problem of ministry and business burnout. As a former pastor and entrepreneur, Ryan knows the challenges and limitations to creating long-term sustainability in both ministry and business.
In this episode, we explore:
- The relationship between ministry and entrepreneurship.
- How to determine if volunteering, working bi-vocational, or working full-time in ministry or business is right for you.
- How to look at your ministry more like a business.
- Self-care for your ministry and family.
- How to create a long-term vision for your ministry.
To connect with Ryan, visit https://www.magnifymissions.com/.
For more information about Fully Funded Academy, go to fullyfundedacademy.com.
Download our free support raising roadmap here.
To submit a question to the podcast, go to fullyfundedacademy.com/podcast.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.