Explore the Fully Funded Blog
In this episode, Mike and Mary discuss a listener question:
Have you noted any particular challenges for minority missionaries or church planters and how did you help them overcome them?
Here are the cliff notes:
- Mike shares his experience as a minority in the United States
- Every culture has...
Mike and Mary dig into one of Mike’s clients, Elim Bible Institute and College, and discuss how they can attract more students. Most organizations and businesses struggle with the same things:
- Knowing who they are communicating to
- Strategizing around their specific recruiting season
Today, Mike and Mary field a listener question:
"Do you have any advice on rebuilding rapport after poorly raising support?"
A sneak peek of the episode:
- How to address concerns and apologize if needed
- What it means to build a campfire around what you share
- Why following a...
Eric Peoples is the lead pastor of Legacy Church in Farmington, CT. Eric has done significant work in missions throughout South and Central America, as well as Europe. He ministers frequently overseas and pioneered various mission initiatives through the context of a local church, taking teams...
Kelly Baader lives in Switzerland and serves as a mentor to Christian marketplace leaders across the world.
Here are some of the things Kelly touches on:
- The 5 invisible areas that affect your life and business
- Switching the discussion from how much you want to make to how much you want...
Kent Sanders is a former college professor turned ghostwriter and writing coach. Kent believes nothing is more powerful than a written story and that books are one of the few forms of magic we have left.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why it’s important to help others...
Chris Barlow is the customer happiness director for Beeline Marketing and an all-around master of digital marketing.
After working in sales, Chris moved on to volunteering for a nonprofit. Everyone in mission work has a skill that they can serve other people with. Chris has found success...
Daniel Hammond is a former interrogator for the military and to say his life has been turned around would be an understatement!
Today, Daniel runs a significant nursing school ministry in Honduras. I recently met Daniel in Nashville at Mike Kim's mastermind events and he said, “Mary...
- What pisses you off?
- What breaks your heart?
- What is the big problem you are trying to solve?
You can find Mike's book on Amazon here.
In this episode,...
Mary takes a question from a listener named Michael (last name withheld) regarding how transparent you should be about how much support you live on.
This can be a touchy issue for anyone raising or living off support, so if you're struggling in this area be sure to tune in.
Do you have a...
In today's episode, Mike and Mary continue their conversation on Mike's upcoming book, You Are the Brand, and how to effectively build your brand on social media.
In this episode you'll hear:
- Questions to ask yourself before you hit publish on anything
- The difference between being...
Welcome to season 3 of the Fully Funded Podcast! In this episode, Mary interviews Mike on his upcoming book, You Are the Brand.
In this episode you'll hear:
- Mike's 8-Step Blueprint to Showcase Your Unique Expertise & Build a Highly Profitable, Personally Fulfilling Business